Sunday, April 11, 2010

San Diego: Mack's First Family Vacation!





We spent the last 4 days in beautiful San Diego. We went to Coronado Island, the Scripp's Aquarium, and explored San Diego's ports, bays, and villages. We had a great time and Mack was a joy to have along. The photos above were taken at Seaport Village.



Mack was more interested in the fish than we expected. So though he won't remember this, it was worth the trip to the aquarium.


We were lucky enough to hit Coronado Island on the warmest day. Mack was interested in the sand, but didn't care much for the sun or surf. Something tells me he'll love it all in a year or so. Still, watching him experience it all for the first time was so much fun.

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Mack and the fish. What a cute boy. He is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. I love his chubby legs. And what a perfect spot for a first family vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and so much fun! So I had no idea you guys went to San Diego the same week we did. How did I not know that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you guys had a great time! Looks like a lot of fun! Love the sunglasses! :)

    ReplyDelete