The reason I decided to create a blog is to share photos and updates about a new man in my life. That's right. I am thrilled to announce that J.D. and I will be having our first child in August! Our baby boy is sure to be the new focus of our lives from here forward. And in case you're interested, you can now keep tabs on him too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great Joelle! Happy to see you blogging! I'm excited about your little guy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! A little man. Very cool. Did you get my message? Check out my blog at lawaylandblogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHey Joelle! Congrats on the little one. We'll be excited to see pictures of him! Hope you are feeling well.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to meet my little girl in the next few weeks.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Joelle! So fun to have a boy on the way!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for your new little man, and that you have a blog now! :) Congrats we can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteJoelle that is so exciting! You will be such a good mom. Congrats on the little dude!
ReplyDelete